We will learn…
• That the light is the source of photography; and photography, in its essence, is the school of light.
• To study the light, to educate our eyes & minds to be able to take photos without a camera
• To learn and master the functions of a camera for best results, to fully understand and internalize the functions of a camera
• To shoot photos on manual mode
• To learn sharpness, depth, depth of field, exposure, contrast and framing in photography
• To understand the composition rules in order to get a balanced and well-structured image
• To discuss and improve the technical aspects of the photos taken during the practical workshop
• To try to find out where the photography will take you and explain the next steps after the course
• Back-up batteries
• A spare memory card
• Different lenses if you have
• A tripod if you have
• Practical and casual wear according to the weather (Boots or sneakers are mandatory).
• Notebook and pen
I provide a wide range of advisory services in photography field (project counseling; designing and editing of books, brochures, catalogs).